competitive academic environment and co-curricular activities
on campus keep the students on their toes. But everyone needs
some time off, to relax and recharge. Our institution Cultural
Club provides the best platform for this.
• Every year this club looks for active participation
of students from all students in cultural activities which
results in enhancement of the personal skills and experiences
like confidence, self-presentation; teamwork and collaboration.
• The time management and organizational skills, self-awareness,
self-discipline, open-mindedness to move beyond boundaries
and experiment with different ideas, learn from them resulting
in a whole new developed, changed and an improved person.
The objectives of
the club are:
• There is abundance of cultural talent in the college
premises and the Cultural club provides platform for those
talents to flourish.
• Promote opportunities for everyone to experience culture,
participate in educational programmes and develop their creative
• Promote quality and artistic renewal.
• Promote a dynamic cultural heritage that is preserved,
used and developed.
• Promote accessibilities.
• Pay particular attention to the rights of young people
• To help the students to know them self-better their
interests, abilities, aptitudes and opportunities.
• To encourage and develop special abilities and right
Such activities include
• Singing Competition.
• Classical Dance Competition.
• Fusion Dance Competition.
• Rang Manch “Skit”
• Just A Minute